Underwater sediment removal solution that keeps facilities in full operation.
What is Micro-Dredging?
verb, dredged, dredg-ing
1. The use of robotic technology to remove sludge and sediment from industrial water tanks without taking them out of service.
What Happened to Scantron Robotics USA, Inc.?
If you knew us as Scantron Robotics USA Inc. don’t worry, its still us! We decided to shift our branding to something we felt would better align with our identity. The transition from Scantron to Sciphyn is one that will occur over a period of time so, you may notice some of our marketing materials still showing the Scantron Robotics USA, Inc. branding. We’re working as quickly as possible to update our materials to reduce confusion.
We hope you love our new name and look as much as we do! We are excited to continue servicing you in the future as Sciphyn, Inc.
Call For a Quote:
Industrial Tank Cleaning
Our robots can clean in spaces where human divers can’t, including submerged spaces with toxic chemicals or restricted access. Not only can our customizable machines fit a variety of environments using various augers, pumps, and track configurations, but they can remediate wastewater back into your tank through a closed loop. The result is a safe and efficient system that saves time, reduces liability, and allows you to perform necessary maintenance without taking plants or equipment offline.
When you work with us for robotic industrial tank cleaning rather than hiring human divers, your company can:
- Eliminate the risk to human life associated with traditional tank cleaning, along with the substantial liability expenses
- Avoid the need for additional crews, shifts, and overtime scheduling that add to your budget and increase the odds of worksite accidents
- Keep your facility running at normal capacity while our machines work 24/7 in the background
- Preserve costly chemicals by having them recycled during the cleaning process
Learn More About Robotic Industrial Tank Cleaning
Robotic micro-dredging is transforming the tank and enclosure cleaning process and many different industries, and we have the proprietary technology that’s fueling a safer, more efficient future. Contact SCIPHYN Today.
It won’t take long for you to discover why robotic micro-dredging is the smart choice for the present and the future.